Lapsed computer scientist, turned network engineer, turned SRE.
Opinions are my own, and do not necessarily represent the views of any of my employers, past or present.
SRE/production engineering at Snowflake.
- Storage systems at Google (Chubby, D)
- Software defined networking at Google (Espresso, Jupiter, Orion)
- Traffic management at Google (DNS, maglev, GFE, GSLB)
- Co-chair, SREcon EMEA 2019
- Program committee member, multiple previous SREcons
- FOSDEM networking team
Once left Google to get on a boat. Got bored and came back.